LinkECU G4+ Storm
The Link G4+ Storm engine management unit delivers performance that rivals any engine management system on the market. This ECU is more than capable of running sequential injection, ignition and variable valve timing on most of today's engines. The Storm offers all of the advanced G4+ ECU tuning features at an extremely competitive price.
The Storm has more inputs (digital, analogue and temp), as well as more outputs than the Atom and Monsoon. Its 8 Injector drives and 8 ignition drives allows sequential injection and direct spark on engines up to 8 cylinders.
This ECU does not feature an on-board MAP sensor. Available MAP sensor option:
The G4+ Storm ECU offers the latest in high end aftermarket engine management. You will be stunned by the G4+'s performance, features and reliability.
Designed and built to be the best, the Storm delivers the results, with more functions than normally demanded by both tuner and driver:
- Eight saturated injection drives, eight ignition outputs, eight analog volt inputs, eight digital inputs, eight auxiliary outputs*
- Three temperature inputs
- Two, thirty four pin, waterproof connector
- Dual on board knock control
- CAN / RS232 port
Software - PCLink:
- Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
- Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
- Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
- Tabbed, user configurable layout
* Unused injection and ignition drives can be used as auxiliary outputs.
For additional info please follow this link: http://dealers.linkecu.com/G4PlusStorm