- Extremely Simple To Use
- Full Size Easy To Hold Bottle
- Bold Easy To Read Increments
- Displays Percentage Of Alcohol/Water Concentration
- For Use With All Gasoline
- Also Tests Pure or Straight Alcohols for Moisture Content
- Test Bottle Impervious To Alcohols and Gasoline
- Can Be Reused On New Samples For Years
- Mandatory For the Marine Gasoline
- Extremely Economical Tool
1. Fill the SUPER TESTER with water to the "Water Fill Line".
2. Fill the SUPER TESTER with the Gasoline or Alcohol to the top edge of the bottle.
3. Reapply Cap to SUPER TESTER and Firmly tighten - To avoid any leaking liquid.
4. Shake the SUPER TESTER until contents are fully blended (or suspended).
5. Rest SUPER TESTER on a flat surface and let the contents (Gasoline, Alcohol and Water) settle out of suspension.
6. Any Alcohol/Water present will appear above the "Water Fill Line" and under the Gasoline that is present above it.
7. The volume present above the "Water Fill Line" will represent the total percentage of Alcohol/Water present in the Gasoline or Alcohol that was tested.
8. When test is complete simply pour out contents, allow SUPER TESTER to air dry. When dry, reapply cap and the SUPER TESTER is ready to be used again.