WSRD 2020 Can-Am WS210RR (240HP) Performance Package - E85
With the new 2020 RR model, after dissecting the tune, its clear to see Can-Am used a different in house tuner to produce the calibrations, at minimum they took a different approach. So we went to work re-configuring the feel to be more natural and smooth. We felt the machine was overly aggressive, almost like a light switch. Applied all of our research and development from the previous years and produced a super powerful and fun tune for full enjoyment.
To recap what may already be known. The 2020 RR models have a larger turbo, larger exhaust manifold, bigger intercooler and fan(bent blade which is a lesser flowing fan than a straight blade), same fuel pump fuel pressure but larger injectors, higher pressure wastegate. Boost pressure requests over 20 PSI stock at some rpm and throttle position.
We increased boost pressure to 26 PSI of boost, dialed in the fueling as well as ignition timing, reworked how the ecu requests torque from the turbo and throttle, fixed some annoying cruising feel, and essentially made the machine make more power much quicker when the go pedal is pushed. With unbeatable reliability and customer service, you can be sure to have a safe, fun, powerful tune.
Power Output: (Conversion Factor of 15% - Wheel to Crank)
- Stock: 169.6 Wheel Horsepower (195.0 Crank Horsepower)
- WS210RR Tune: 208.4 Wheel Horsepower (~240 Crank Horsepower)
- These are E85 Results
- This package is also supported by KWI Clutching - recommended clutch package listed below
- Please adjust crack pressure to 12 PSI
- WSRD WS210RR Calibration via DynoJet Power Vision
- DynoJet Power Vision Included
- Alternate Fuel MAP Available (Client Requested)
- DynoJet Can-Am PV3 Wideband Kit (Logging Capability)
- ID 1050X Injector Set + PNP Adapters
- WSRD Catch Can Kit
- WSRD T-Shirt/Sticker & WS210RR Sticker Swag Pack
Clutching Options: (please select the additional link below to add your recommended clutching option)